18 vasario 2011

Such a beautiful evening


With even the part of homework, for what I am totally pround of myself
With the "Underneath your clothes" which lyrics I almost memorized
With the managed computer
With the new earrings order and even reputation among my classmates
With comedy movies
With quiet and warmth in the heart
Without telephone right now which I'll receive only on Monday
With the yellow cheese with ice cream and bananas
With the quiet heart about the birthday
With the happiness for not being looser today


It would be better or not, if the event at school wasn't delayed, I do not know.
It would'n, because drinks aren't my bests. It wouldn't, because I would drink, and you will see me again, and you will see me as allways, over the most suitable condition.
It would, because we met and hands touched, and cheeks, and faces touched
But
Everytime and everywhere egsists some "but".


And it is such a beautiful evening :*


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY8uMtWXZTA

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą